Location: Dallas, TX
Kids: 5 months and 2 years
Lisa is an anesthesiologist and proud mom of two beautiful girls based in the Dallas area. She is one of our BabyPage alpha testers, helping us develop an amazing product for busy parents. Her MommyPages interview includes some great advice!
2. What was the best kid friendly vacation or day trip you’ve been on recently?
We have been to Key West and Huntington Beach with our two year old! Both were amazing and fun!
3. What tools do you use to track your child’s milestones? (ex. baby book, notebook, spreadsheet, etc.)
iPhoto just upload all my pics. Don’t have a great way that I track the kiddos milestones.
5. What is the grossest thing you’ve ever had to clean up?
Dog vomit when I was pregnant! So gross!!!
6. What’s a really useful product that you don’t see on a lot of registries?
Bandaids!!! I don’t know how many boxes of Dora or princess or Hello Kitty bandaids I go through because my two year old likes them so much.
7. Do you love your stroller and/or baby carrier, and would you recommend it?
Britax baby stroller double and single
Bob running stroller
Britax car seats
Baby k’tan carrier
Baby Bjorn baby carrier
Love them all!!!
8. If you had an extra hour of time in the day, what would you do with it?
Sit and relax !!!!
9. What is something about having kids that you didn’t expect you would love?
Everything! My two girls amaze me everyday! Their smiles and laugh and tiny feet!!! Love them from head to toe and so unconditionally even when they make you mad one second the next second they are making you laugh.
10. What advice would you give to first time moms?
Do whatever you need to do to make life easier for you! Whatever you do some people will criticize you and some will tell you are doing a great job!
And again…..just do what is best for you and your baby and your family!